Bureau de Change
ChangeGroup is a regulated Bureau de Change registered as a "Money Service Business" (MSB) and "Foreign Exchange Dealer" under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, registration number 12117086.
Any suspicious transactions will be reported to NCA (National Crime Agency). ChangeGroup will monitor all suspicious or unusual transactions regardless of size and we reserve the right to request more information from all our customers at any time.
ChangeGroup Corporation Ltd. is committed to helping prevent money laundering and terrorist financing and we have strict policies and procedures in place to identify our customers to combat money laundering and terrorist financing. The procedures include:
- Verifying that the customer is who they claim to be by means of identification documentation or by electronic means.
- Monitoring and reviewing customer accounts and transaction.
- Reporting suspicious transactions, false identification documents or personal details.
- Retaining customer data for 5 years after the business relationship ends.
- Training staff on our Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing policies and requirements. We will comply with all Anti Money Laundering regulations and will disclose to the relevant authorities details of any suspicious/unusual transactions without prior notice to the customer.
ChangeGroup and our sales consultants take these responsibilities very seriously. Passport details and / or other forms of identification (ID) will be requested for any transactions that falls into the scope of the relevant legislation in each country we which we operate. We ask you to help us by being understanding and by bringing the relevant documents with you if requested to do so.
What Is Money Laundering?
Money laundering is the process by which criminals attempt to conceal the true origin and ownership of the proceeds of illegal activities. ChangeGroup does not and will not condone any such activities, and actively co-operates with law enforcement agencies globally.
ChangeGroup will take all necessary steps it deems appropriate to ensure it only conducts business with reputable customers involved in legitimate activities and to comply, in full, to all applicable AML laws and regulations.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all our users and have invested heavily in leading security intelligence and technology to ensure you have total peace of mind when purchasing online with us. Any orders you place with us using our online services will be managed through a secure connection and all of your personal information will be encrypted and protected at all times.